Detalles de la compañía

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Tipo de Negocio:Distribuidor / mayorista , Compañía de comercio , Fabricante
  • Main Mark: Américas , Europa del este , Europa , norte de Europa , Oceanía , Europa occidental , En todo el mundo
  • Exportador:91% - 100%
  • certs:CE
  • Descripción:Leather Bicycle Saddle,Leather Saddle of Bicycle,Spring Leather Bicycle Saddle
Buzón de Consultas (0)

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Leather Bicycle Saddle,Leather Saddle of Bicycle,Spring Leather Bicycle Saddle

86-571-82600904

Home > Lista de Productos > Componentes de la bicicleta > Sillín de bicicleta > Large soft classic spring leather bicycle saddle
PRODUCTOS POR GRUPO
Servicio en línea

Large soft classic spring leather bicycle saddle

Compartir:  
    Tipo de Pago: L/C,T/T,Paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Cantidad de pedido mínima: 20 Pair
    Plazo de entrega: 20 días

Información básica

Modelo: OEMSaddle01

Condición: Nuevo

Proceso de dar un título: CE

Personalizado: Personalizado

Solicitud: Bicicleta de carretera, Bicicleta de montaña, Bicicleta Ordinaria

Forma: Otro

Grado suave: Suave

Color: Negro, Can Be Custom

Género aplicable: Hembra, Masculino

Material: Cuero, Leather

Product Name: Factory New Custom Safety Colorful Bike Helmets

Keywords: Leather Bicycle Saddle

Use For: Spare Parts For Bicycle

Character: High Quality

Main Market: Worldwide

Factory: Made In China

Service: 24 Hours

Supply: Wholesaler, Retailer

Información adicional

Paquete: one set a carton

productividad: 1200PCS PER DAY

Marca: OEM

transporte: Ocean,Land,Air,Express

Lugar de origen: China Mainland

Capacidad de suministro: 1200PCS PER DAY

Hafen: Ningbo,Shanghai

DDescripción


Product Description
First

Large soft black and brown classic leather bicycle saddle

Why choose us?

1).High end classic leather

2).thicken leather

3).large and soft

4).Unique eyelet design

5).strengthen spring suspension

6).Available color: black and brown

Detailed Images
Oemsaddle01Oemsaddle01 2Oemsaddle01 1Oemsaddle01 3Oemsaddle01 4
Other Products
More bikes
Our Company
Company

*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery


packingshipping

Our most professional packaging


Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


PRODUCTOS POR GRUPO : Componentes de la bicicleta > Sillín de bicicleta

Contactar proveedor
  • *Asunto:
  • *Mensajes:
    Su mensaje debe ser de entre 20 a 8,000 caracteres.
Contactar Proveedor?Proveed
Olive He Ms. Olive He
¿Qué puedo hacer por ti?
Chatear Ahora Contactar Proveedor